- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.